• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29367

Hi Dominic,

I have been overwhelmed lately with people rushing to beat the tax credit deadline.  Did you have a chance to look at the back of the ctl2go to see how to upgrade the 1gb to 2 gb of ram?

Thanks,

Gary Price
Price Home Inspections

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29410

Hi Gary,

I just looked. There are two screw covers on the back near the XP sticker. You can pop those out easily by pushing on one side of them with a small flat head screwdriver. Use a philips to remove the two screws. Then you can pop the old ram out and put the new one in!

Glad to hear you've bene so busy! When you get a chance click on Profile above and enter in your location and your signature for your website.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29445

Hey guys Im new to the Inspection Biz, and looking to buy a tablet PC, after talking to Dominic and reading all these posts, it looks like BJs the way to go.  I love BJs. LOL

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29446

Hey Joey,

Welcome to the message boards. Yup, great it's a great tablet!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29598

Hey Dominic,

Installing the ram was very easy.  Those screw covers fit so perfectly they appeared to be molded into the plastic.  Piece of cake.  Thanks.

I live about 2,000 miles away so I won't be able to join you for the talk regarding seo.  Anyway to view it here or anywhere else from the comfort of my own home?

Re: A New Tablet!! CTL2Go 14 years 2 months ago #29600

Good question Gary...that would be something I'd make time for!

Title: Root River Inspections
URL:  www.arochestermnhomeinspector.com
Body:  Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.
Meta Key:  Rochester home inspector, Winona home inspector, Red Wing home inspector, Albert...
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.