• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!!

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62592

Can you please send me a link to SOP that shows this rule? We actually hear from inspectors that something is a rule quite often. When we look into it more we find out it was bad information being passed on from someone else.

aibq.qc.ca/eng/images/PDF/NP.pdf
Art. 14.4

Take from an evaluation grid.
14.4    L'on retrouve une table des matieres dans le rapport d'inspection.
(The inspection report include a table of contents.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Pascal Fournier.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62594

The TOC is the Bookmarks to the left when you open the report. All pages are numbered.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62595

The TOC is the Bookmarks to the left when you open the report. All pages are numbered.

When is printed on paper?  ;)

I know that is not the majority, so for my association it is important...  :(

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62596

Pascal thanks for sharing the pdf. It looks like if the report is printed out that it needs a TOC.

I have a side question, how do you "14.10 be signed and authenticated by the inspector who performed the inspection."? Do you just have a digital signature or something?

Jeff Kloetstra
Ontario Real Estate Inspections
Servicing the London Ontario Region
www.orei.ca

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62636

Hi Does this update include the option to make the summary column lines a different color?

Also, can you tell me why the first picture, when left blank, will jump into the first spot on a re-generate report.  This keeps happening, and we have to go in and remove it and re-generate.

Thanks.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 2 months ago #62639

Mike photos always move up if you save and exit HIP to fill in blank spots. This is to make it easier to navigate. Place a blank white image there as a place holder if you don't have the cover photo ready.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.