• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!!

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62582

Pascal, do the TOC have to be linkable or just a plain TOC with sections with pages... If not linkable (jumps you to the section) You could just add a Document page with each section and page numbers. You would have to run the report at least once and see what the pages will be but easy after that.

This is what I do now, but it would be better if it was created automatically like the summary page. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62584

Is it possible to "Uncheck" the Check in the Section?

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62585

Is it possible to "Uncheck" the Check in the Section?

Yep! I'd like that.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62587

Pascal, can you show me where this is a requirement of the AIBQ? This is not something any other inspector has pointed out though maybe they figured the built in bookmarks counted.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62590

Pascal, can you show me where this is a requirement of the AIBQ? This is not something any other inspector has pointed out though maybe they figured the built in bookmarks counted.

Yes, is a requirement of the AIBQ. if not I would not insist. :-)
This is a written rule of "practice Standards" of AIBQ.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 4.5 Beta - BIG NEW FEATURES!! 8 years 1 month ago #62591

Can you please send me a link to SOP that shows this rule? We actually hear from inspectors that something is a rule quite often. When we look into it more we find out it was bad information being passed on from someone else.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.