• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP.

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59073

That's a pretty high resolution. Are the pics really taking up that much room?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59076

I lost about 2" of space. I like to read comments the way they are instead of hovering over them or clicking on them so the box appears.

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59079

Do you have your comments set to 1 column across right now, or 2?

Dominic Maricic

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59080

1 column, will change to 2 if you think that will help.

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59086

1 would allow you to see more of each comment. With that high of resolution I'm surprised you're not seeing all of most of your comments. Can you take a screen shot for me?

Dominic Maricic

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59088

Any lost space is space id rather not lose, you can see some of the comments are cut off forcing me to have to hover over them or click on them so the dialog box appears. A bug that I have noticed, sometimes when you hover over a comment, it wont go away after you move your mouse cursor away from the comment. The only way to fix that is to open the dialog box for that comment and close it.

Last Edit: by David Tearle.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.