• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP.

A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59063

Some form of alert in the PC version of HIP that lets me know there is a picture uploaded to the tab I am working on instead of having to hit "show Photos" to remind myself. Maybe the "show photos" tab could turn red if there is a photo in that tab?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59064

You can set the photos to always show under Report Settings->Options->Photo Options.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59067

Well will you look at that. Thanks Dom!

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59069

It takes up quite a lot of space to do that, how hard would it be to add such a feature?

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59071

Unfortunately that would conflict with green notating the section had been red. What size screen are you using?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A way to know I have pictures in the tab I am currently working in on PC HIP. 9 years 7 months ago #59072

1366x768 on a 19" monitor. Ill take anything that alerts me, doesnt have to be color.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.