• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HIP moble picture quality feature

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58692

The downsizing when editing is something we're looking into. The photo is being resized to the size of the screen so you can edit it. The problem is to try and keep it larger internally, edit it, but still have the annotations in the same place when it goes back to large.

Interesting note on the gallery, let me look into it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58698

yes very s t range .. the picture quality is poor when it selected from the HIP mobile gallery , but better when I go to the stock phone gallery... would be nice if I could get quality around 50k or close 500 pix seems good

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58700

yeah I went to the icon at bottom of mobile and choose those pics thru that gallery and they are coming in at around 8kb :(

Last Edit: by les jansson.

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58727

any possible fix to the HIP mobile gallery picture down sizing issue?

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58737

Ah, good, I wondered if this was an issue with upgrading the iPhone firmware or not. I see others are experiencing this too.

I get the same lower quality regardless how it is loaded into the mobile HIP. Only when I loaded the same photo from the desktop did I get the correct resolution. Here's the comparison. Of course, now I see the mobile has a new version in the last week, so I need to upgrade that. Is it fixed in the new version?
Attachments:

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58746

no it is not fixed in the new version .. taking pics with camera works good .. but when you still load them from the HIP mobile gallery button it is very low quality

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.