• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HIP moble picture quality feature

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58769

Hope that gets fixed as it allows you to go room by room and bulk add your shots.
Regular gallery does not allow that option.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58770

yep bob you are correct ,, the regular gallery is a pain because it only lets you add one at a time , but the HIP mobile gallery can add multiple .. hope a fix soon

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58789

tried to see if I could get thru stock gallery quick , but no luck ... hope quality issue is fixed soon on the HIP Gallery :(

Last Edit: by les jansson.

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58795

What do you mean by stock gallery? Any particular reason you're selecting pics on the gallery vs taking them directly within HIP?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58796

if I select the icon next to camera icon at bottom of screen it takes me to the HIP gallery , those pics imsert at very low quality , pretty much not usable .if I select the second icon from camera icon at bottom of screen it takes me to a page that at the upper right of the page takes me over to the built in stock phone gallery. quality is much better but can only pick on e pic at a time , and navigating to pic is a pain ... I like the HIP gallery but not the pic quality ,I also take pictures with a WIFI card with a hand held camera to use when the phone doesn't cut it with zoom or places I need better quality ... ? hope ? that explained well ... ? 
Attachments:

Last Edit: by les jansson.

Re: HIP moble picture quality feature 9 years 7 months ago #58807

Les, under Settings what do you show for Quality?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.