• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New mobile version - major crash

New mobile version - major crash 9 years 8 months ago #58528

I had an issue today with the new version when I tried to rename a copied inspection with preloaded information. The list of inspections available on my iPad mini showed up fine, clicking rename in the menu on the far right of the inspection was fine and typing in the new name was fine. When I tapped "Ok" the program went back to the manage page and nothing happened. When I tried to select the open button to see if that file had been renamed nothing happened. I shut the program down, shut down the iPad mini completely, rebooted the iPad and started the program up. Still nothing happens when I hit the open file button on the manage page. In addition, the sync button also now does not do anything when tapped. I have since shut the program down and rebooted the iPad multiple times and still nothing. At this point my only way of doing an inspection is to start a new file every time and once I start a new file I am not able to open the older files. My inspection from this morning has not yet been uploaded and I'm afraid I may have lost it entirely if I can't get this to work. I have an inspection I'm about to start right now and I'm going to do it on my iPhone since I know I can still sync that inspection to the cloud.

When I get back to the office tonight I will try reloading the program, but I'm not even sure I can do that unless I completely delete the program and all the files I have on my iPad.

Any thoughts, Dom?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: New mobile version - major crash 9 years 8 months ago #58530

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me...

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: New mobile version - major crash 9 years 8 months ago #58532

Email sent with fix. iOS couldn't handle spaces in the rename. The upload with this fix should be public already, just make sure you've run it and don't use spaces in the rename for now.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.