• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A picture says a thousand words.

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 7 months ago #50116

I mean you can use notes within your lists since you have so many similar items it might help.

Great video! You've definitely taken a unique spin to how HIP works. But that's the great thing about the program, it's so flexible guys can do things with it I never thought of!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 7 months ago #50117

Actually every cause, location, material, implication, etc, are different, not one is the same in as far as the headings (conditions/observations) are concerned which is important to display to the client. I have over 300 causes and equal amount of implications just for plumbing alone. There is an implication to every cause and they are mostly different.

I love the way I can just click and go. I was extracting this information from my books every time I did a report up and it took a lot of time to manually create a report.

NO MORE. :)

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 7 months ago #50118

Awesome, I love it ;)

Dominic Maricic

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 7 months ago #50347

Hey Mike, I just looked over the sample of the structure page you posted and I have a suggestion for you. You could clean up the look of the report a bit by combining information like SOP, Limitations and the legend into a document and assigning it to its related section. Each section would start with the title and then that information then the only numbered items would be actual report findings and comments.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 1 month ago #53343

Hi Dom,

Been awhile since I posted anything and I'm really making use of HIP because its HIP too be HIP. :)

I am loosing time with the edit your list section as I cannot read the full comment in the Add Comment section.

I do believe I asked for an upgrade on this in DEC of last year and would really appreciate the ability to maximize the Edit Your List window to help me view the entire comment.

Please add this in the next software update.

Regards,

Re: A picture says a thousand words. 11 years 4 weeks ago #53352

Hi Mike,

Is the problem with the Edit Comment window or the Edit Lists window?

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.