• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP 3.0 Beta review

HIP 3.0 Beta review 12 years 7 months ago #44116

So I haven't read much on here about the Beta and any bugs people have found, but I'm begining to think it might be because there are so few bugs in it.  There are the few inside the sketch feature, but that's to be expected with such a major addition.  I've done a couple dozen inspection on 3.0 now and haven't run across any other quirks.

There is one thing which I realize is an older quirk which i have neveer asked about.  When i click on a tab and the photos appear in the preview area, the photos are often zoomed in for some reason and i can't see my caption or sometimes what the issue is.  If I have three or more photos in that section, I can scroll down and then back up and the photo will then be sized correctly. Clicking in and out of the tab doesn't help. If I go from tab to tab in that menu item of the report, the photos will remain correct.  As soon as I go from one menu item/section at the top menu bar to another and then come back to that same item again, the photos will have once again zoomed in.

I posted a couple of photos which show this, one when I first enter the tab and one after i scroll to correct the view of the photos.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: HIP 3.0 Beta review 12 years 7 months ago #44117

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the feedback. I think the thread that Bob posted on here www.homeinspectorpro.com/index.php?optio...dex.php&topic=3630.0 was the only other 3.0 beta thread discussion.

Regarding the photos, I'm having a hard time replicating it. What resolution is your monitor set to? Does the same thing happen if you've set the photos to swap with red/black rather than appear to the right (see Report Settings->Options->Photos)?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.