• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Larger drop-down visible

Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40593

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but as I populate my drop-down lists I am realizing it would be really nice to have 15-20 of the item in the list show when you open a drop-down list.  Right now it is only 8 items.  Most of my lists average about 15 items and only a few are 8 or below.  It sure eliminate scrolling and searching when using the lists.

To accommodate the guys with smaller screens, there could be three options for the size of the lists: 8, 16, and 24.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40596

Done. I just programmed it into both panel types. I won't have time to build out a new version until I make a few more changes but it'll be there in the next release in the next day or so.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40606

Wow, Dom, seriously...    it staggers the imagination.  Do you eat or sleep ever? Or did you just cut breathing out of your routine to give you more time?

Re: Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40623

I cut out sleeping ;)

Dominic Maricic

Re: Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40643

Dom, one other related request. Would it be possible to resize the "enter comment text" window in either the damage panel or Black/Red box so they are the same size?

I use those windows to determine spacing and layout of my comments. Specifically, I tab some of my comments using the window size as a guide. I assume some other guys might do so as well. It would just help if they were the same. Currently the Black/Red comment edit window is smaller.

Re: Larger drop-down visible 13 years 3 weeks ago #40649

WHAT?!?!? Oh, yeah, that makes sense :) I actually need to reduce the height there anyways as it's not fitting on some of the older Q1's so I'll take care of that right now.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.