• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Matching Item name background/ item name font to border/header colours

Matching Item name background/ item name font to border/header colours 13 years 11 months ago #31567

• Bluestone Home Inspection
  • Bluestone Home Inspection's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I would like to see the item name background/item name font colour; to be able to match the border / header colour.

Dominic asked me to post this here to gauge responses

"The item background colors was just added in the last release. No one has suggested matching the border colors ( I like the idea ) so I'll add it to the list. Bring it up on the message boards in the beta section as well so other guys can weigh in. The more that like it the faster it goes up the list." Dominic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Matching Item name background/ item name font to border/header colours 13 years 11 months ago #31572

I like the idea a lot and when I was showing reports off this weekend and brought it up to a few guys, they all liked it as well. Most actually didn't want it to match but be a slight shade off so we'll need to make it another option to set within each section rather than just a box to make them match.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.