• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Multiple cover page options

Multiple cover page options 14 years 2 months ago #27429

Dom 
I would like to have the option for multiple cover pages and company info. The reason is I need one for radon and one for general inspections.  This way I can separate the general from the radon template.  I do not need my ASHI # on the radon, I need 2 as I have a radon logo I use for the cover page, I would also like to add a report # to each cover page. I want different color formatting for each.

Also could you please fix the calendar as it is a pain in the ***. I was really messed up from Dec to Jan, but it was messing up the other day. It would really stink if a client gets a report with the incorrect date.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Multiple cover page options 14 years 2 months ago #27444

Yeah the new Calendar issue just popped up a few days ago and is already working fine again. I'm looking for a replacement module as this one obviously has some issues. I've got no idea why it acted strange the last few days but I heard that from a good dozen people or so. We've been using it for years and I have no idea why it's not working now. Y2K bug in 2010!

The different colors you already have, those are all template specific. Logos aren't template specific, but I could add the option of multiple logos and a drop down to choose between then? Why are you changing your business logo for radon? Let me think about a good way to do that. The report # you can already add to the Other Box on Client Info, that's why we added it.

Haven't different licenses numbers for different templates is an issue to as templates are meant to be shared so they have no user info on them.

I'll have to think about the license line. Most people include all their associations & licenses on the same line no matter what they are inspecting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.