• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate?

Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26273

Any thoughts on this? I use the iphone for my business and am thinking about moving to a MAC. I know the new iSlate rumors are just that, but if it is any thing like the iphone, it would be AWESOME to use as a platform for inspections.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Capitol Hill Home Inspection, LLC
Link URL: www.CapitolHillHI.com/
Body:Inspecting Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia 202.215.5723
Key Words: Washington, DC home inspections, Home inspector performing inspections residential and commercial
Meta Desc:Serving Washington, DC
URL Path:...

Re: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26274

There's no way to no right now as they haven't released the specs. As long as it runs the Mac OS or a new OS that runs Java, then Home Inspector Pro will run on it without a problem. We have many inspectors now who use windows tablets in the field and transfer the inspection to a Mac back at home as well.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26278

I use a tablet PC as well, but find the interface/screen clumsy compared to the OLED screen on an iphone. If the tablet had the same touch OLED screen, it would make reporting a breeze.

Key Words: Washington, DC home inspections, Home inspector performing inspections residential and commercial

Re: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26281

Which tablet are you using? I've been using the CTL2go for awhile now and the screen is great. The OLED's are brighter but I can't see a full slate having it due to the cost, but who knows!

Dominic Maricic

Re: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26284

I use a lenovo x61, which is nice, but I really love the iphone screen. Some of the posts that I have read at gizmodo and engadget indicate a price of somewhere around 900-1000 for the islate WITH OLED.

Re: Home Inspector Pro on the new iSlate? 14 years 3 months ago #26312

Right now it's all speculation. That would be a great price if it's true though. A lot of guys are using the CTL2go which is $469 and has a keyboard, but I'm sure all our Mac fans will love the slate!

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.