• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: File "New"

File "New" 14 years 9 months ago #17201

I seem to be in an existing report when I update template after I have adding, improved and would like to have the feature to be able to hit file and open a new blank template. This would save from closing, saving and reopening program. It would also need to be able to save the current report.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
Last Edit: by David Macy.

Re: File "New" 14 years 9 months ago #17215

You're always in an inspection, even when you just open the program and start updating the template. Why do you need to hit 'new' when you can just continue to start your inspection?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: File "New" 14 years 9 months ago #17234

How do you start a new inspection when your in an a exzisting template. I always have to save, close and reopen.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: File "New" 14 years 9 months ago #17286

You just start the inspection. If you're working on another inspection, then you need to reopen the program to get started. We left it this way on purpose though as quite a few guys run HIP on low powered computers and restarting the program frees up system resources and consumes less ram. This makes the program run more efficiently on those machines (like the Samsung Q1 you have).

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.