• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sort

Sort 14 years 9 months ago #17200

Does anybody use this feature?

All it does is mess my template up if I accidentally hit when I am moving text around.
I would like to either get rid of it all together or if it is hit have a warning box come up. I was able to quickly copy from another template and redo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Sort 14 years 9 months ago #17214

I've quite a few people say that they use it in Selection Panels for items like manufacturers name or material type. Some use them in Damage Panels.

I could definitely add an 'are you sure?' box though, good idea. Add it to the master list.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Sort 14 years 9 months ago #17273

Better idea is to be able to turn it on and off and one central point.  That way people wont get frustrated by one more box popping up.  Just a thought.  I know I have needed something to stop me from sorting at times.  I think either idea would be a great addition.

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.