• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adjustable Report Settings Boxes

Adjustable Report Settings Boxes 16 years 1 month ago #628

Many of my section names are long and start with very similar words.  When I go to the report settings >section colors & Print order box, the column is not wide enough to show me my entire section names, therefore making it very difficult for me to omit the correct sections/pages if i do not have any information for that section in the current report that I am working on.  It would be nice to adjust the size of the box and then be able to widen or narrow the columns so that the information can be seen more clearly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Adjustable Report Settings Boxes 16 years 1 month ago #632

Hmm, well first I'll make a popup when you hover over it that shows the entire title. I made them adjustable but I have to keep the columns narrow because of the 800x600 resolution monitors. Do you think the popup (like when you hover over a long comment) will be enough? I'll look at shortening the color boxes some too.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Adjustable Report Settings Boxes 16 years 1 month ago #633

Tooltip popup added. I'll consider this complete unless you guys let me know it's not good enough. Hover over the first column will give the complete name.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Adjustable Report Settings Boxes 16 years 1 month ago #636

The popup with hovering over will be just fine.  Thanks.

Re: Adjustable Report Settings Boxes 16 years 1 month ago #638

Ok, cool. I finished it and added it to the win beta last night. I'm working on the mac beta right now. Just have to finish changing around some of the layout (kind of like designing a website for two browsers, the site never wants to look the same on both).

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.