• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 37

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #40855

The ability to change most colors was added a year or two ago. Check under Theme->Configure. If there's a place you can't do it, just let me know and we'll update it.

Mike, yeah I noticed that too, I have it on my to-do list.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #41012

Was the ability to change colors ever incorporated into the earlier themes? I like my theme except for that damn green stripe  ;)

Looks good anyway Troy.
I am stuck with an even bigger green stripe on mine ,so do not feel too bad. www.chicagolandhomeinspector.com

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #41259

I assume that theme 37 does not have a right sidebar. I also assume that the Theme Selector would allow users to change the theme.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #41260

Also Dom, I think you said the text should move over if the logo is unchecked, am I correct?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #41262

It's the green stripe on theme 9, I can not find the area to change the color. If it can be done let me know.

Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Re: Theme 37 12 years 11 months ago #41264

Troy,I like that green stripe, I think it draws the clients attention. Use it for your selling points, that way they will see it. it looks good.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.