• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Web site issues

Re: Web site issues 15 years 11 months ago #1270

Ahh that's what was happening, you were working on it at the same time, lol. It should all fit fine now.

I'll make a clean copy of theme 2 images and upload them to the Home Inspector Pro Downloads section.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Web site issues 15 years 11 months ago #1273

Thanks Dominic
Your the best, you'll make a web designer out of me yet, then I'll go into buisness for my self. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safety Check Home Inspection Service
www.safetycheckhomeinspector.com Home Inspection & Radon Testing Service
Performing Home Inspections in
Sault Ste. Marie, Bruce Mines, Thessalon, Iron Bridge, Blind River, Elliot Lake, Massey, Espanola
and the surrounding

Re: Web site issues 15 years 11 months ago #1275

Haha, hey you can always volunteer to help out the other guys that come on here :D I'm glad it's working right. Your becoming a pro ;)

I just uploaded Theme 2 images, a PSD and a JPG. You really want to work from the PSD for better quality. From the home page here click on Website Images on the left side menu and click on Theme 2. Then you can download the header and customize it however you want. There's also a link to GIMP which is a free high end photo editor.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Web site issues 15 years 11 months ago #1280

Dominic
I have no problem with helping others, once I get the hang of it, it's the least I can do for you.
Go and have a look at my first attemt to input a new logo.
How do I remove this (Submitted by admin on Thu, 01/03/2008 - 07:37. ) from my pages, looks a little cheesy. I have another request, but I'll e-mail you on this on.
Thanks
Mike  :D

Safety Check Home Inspection Service
www.safetycheckhomeinspector.com Home Inspection & Radon Testing Service
Performing Home Inspections in
Sault Ste. Marie, Bruce Mines, Thessalon, Iron Bridge, Blind River, Elliot Lake, Massey, Espanola
and the surrounding

Re: Web site issues 15 years 11 months ago #1284

Hey Mike,

Go to Themes->Configure->Global Settings and uncheck the boxes on the right for each item (probably want to leave it on for Blogs).

I like the logo change a lot!! When you get a chance, add your website url to your signature here. For others, check out www.safetycheckhomeinspector.com/ and you can see how Mike edited the photo in a program (what did you use?) and added his text , the check image, then uploaded his new custom header.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.