• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Linking Panels

Re: Linking Panels 14 years 1 month ago #29925

Some guys just insert the comment like you're describing which adds in the location. You can use the move up/down on the right to rearrange comments.

We're finsihing up a drop down box feeature within narratives which will give you exactly what you want. The ability to just select the location and be done!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Linking Panels 14 years 1 month ago #29930

Sure seems a lot easier to me to just copy the bathroom tab and rename it Master,Hall,whatever,etc.

If you feel the need to repeat tips like seal grout 3 times for three bathrooms sucks you could always add a line such as this report has 3 bathrooms with comments combined and name the tab BATHROOMS.

Not hard to type one extra word if needed ,and another Idea would be to put general information under a text in brackets as follows.

(applies to all)
I recommend the grout be sealed with a silicon based grout sealant as water will penetrate the grout and loosen the wall tile.This can also possibly lead to mold issues. 

(Simply add that bracket comment to all bathroom sub tabs.)then click it in when needed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.