• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone ever designed a template for NPMA33

Has anyone ever designed a template for NPMA33 6 years 6 months ago #64010

Yes I am a licensed pest control operator. I don't treat but I do inspect for bugs. Why do you ask?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Has anyone ever designed a template for NPMA33 6 years 6 months ago #64011

Hi Bruce,

I was asking because it was brought to my attention that, technically, a licensed pesticide applicator (or perhaps it is operator) is supposed to sign NPMA-33 forms. I have obtained training in WDO and WDO Inspections and perform these inspections, but I was asked once to complete an NPMA-33 form, so I did some checking in to that form to be sure that I held the proper credentials. What I found is that everyone and there dog is filling them out and that they are getting away with it because no one is checking credentials due to the volume of loans right now. I opted out to protect myself and honor the requirement and referred that inspection elsewhere, but I just wanted to give you heads up in case you didn't know the requirement. Since you are licensed it shouldn't be a problem for you. ...just looking out is all!

Has anyone ever designed a template for NPMA33 6 years 6 months ago #64019

We have an office in our area that checks credentials. I use a JPG of my signature and no one has ever questioned it. My NPMA33 is a word template that I wrote. Sooo, there you have it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.