• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master list for variables

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 11 months ago #53551

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure what you're referring to. The steps here are some of the advanced features of HIP that less than 5% of inspectors use. It's for guys that really way to dig deep and customize things. What exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 11 months ago #53559

• msmi1953
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Dom, I'm just trying to get my inspections going and I think I stumbled on a forum discussion that left me a little baffled. I'm just looking to get started. I'm confident as far as the inspection is concerned, but I don't want to start performing inspections until I feel absolutely confident in producing a report with the software. You only get one chance to make a first impression! I'll get it, I guess I just need to keep it simple, for now, and not expect perfection right out of the hole. I haven't seen any templates that are specific to California anywhere. Do you know of any?

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 11 months ago #53561

The default template! HIP was built originally for guys in CA, that's why the default has the Earthquake template. Take it out and inspect your own house. Watch the videos on our website.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 3 months ago #56270

Can the $ClientName1 variable be edited to only use the clients first name? I was thinking $ClientFirstName1

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 3 months ago #56295

I believe that's a valid variable Mike but I'm at the airport right now and can't check. If it's not let me know and I'll look it up or add it.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Master list for variables 10 years 3 months ago #56299

It doesn't work. And stop hanging around at airports, it is getting creepy.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.