• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal)

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3320

I was...  I had a lot of Boy Scout stuff to do.  We had our annual planning retreat on Saturday and I have Scout, Varsity and Venture calendars to coordinate and get into our very cool, color-coded, understand-at-a-glance calendar.  I had other emails as well. 

But I did see yours!  And again, I think the decals look great!

I went with the magnetic signs because in March 05, before the craze, I sold my Explorer (the last of 5) and got an Escape Hybrid.  Supposed to get 36 mpg, and gets 26 - you know the routine, lies, all lies!  At any rate, it is a small car really, not like my big Explorers and I call it a girl's car.  My wife loves it, so what does that say?  Not being happy with it I did not want to go with the permanency and expense of decals, but have ended up having it this long so maybe I should have!

Keep on keeping on!  And woohoo!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3323

Hey Jay, I'm sure your Escape got 36mpg when it was new, with no air resistance, and if you held your breath just right!  Its funny how they can prove those mpg's once or twice in a perfect lab setting and be able to use them to advertise real world vehicle mpg.

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3442

I purchased my truck signs on Thursday of last week.

It takes about 10-14 days.

Once I receive them I will post.

The guy had a good idea.

A small sign will be placed on the rear of the truck below the window. (Shaped like an arrow)

It will say Take on Now.  Below or next to will be several business cards magnets. (He saw this on a plumbers truck)

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3651

What do you think of these signs?

Attachments:

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3652

Looks great David...
First set of signs or a replacement?

TITLE: Master Home Inspection
LINK: www.MasterHomeInspection.com/
PAGE TITLE: Home Inspection Service for East Tennessee Johnson City, Jonesborough, Kingsport, Bristol, Greeneville.
META DESCRIPTION: The first choice in East Tennessee for home inspection near Johnson City, Jonesborough,...

Re: It paid for itself in a day (Truck Decal) 15 years 7 months ago #3653

Those look great Dave!  Hope you can see out the windows... (??!!)  That should get you some in-traffic calls!

Hey, Lerch, bummer of a new picture.  You should see if Dominic can somehow merge the old and new!

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.