• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1

Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 4 months ago #55888

Hey folks,
I was wondering if, when using HIP, you are able to use the stylus pen and write the text in by hand when putting in remarks with the Samsung Note 10.1?  Any other remarks on this tablet you want to add would be helpful as well as I am considering purchasing this for my inspections.
Thanks and I look forward to reading your comments.
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mike

Michael Courtemanche

I-Team Home Inspections
www.iteamhomeinspections.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
613-551-2501

Re: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 4 months ago #55890

You can by enabling it in the Android settings menu. Voice recognition is MUCH faster though!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 4 months ago #55905

"Swipe" keyboard is just like writing as well...

For those with fingers fatter than keys.

Home Inspector
HVAC Systems Design
ITC Level III Thermography - Building Science Thermographer
Thermal Imaging
Serving Clarksville - Nashville TN and the Mid TN area
www.MidTnInspections.com
www.ThermalImagingScan.com
To link to my pages:
www.midtninspections.com/link-submission

Re: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 4 months ago #55910

• Bill Warner
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • There's a fine line between comedy and humor...
  • Thank you received: 1
I've gotten pretty proficient at the swype keyboard with the Note 10.1
Usually just enter a few words in the field and finish up the commentary back in the office on a computer with full keyboard.

Bill Warner
Dayton Infrared Thermal Inspection
DaytonThermalInspection.com
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections Serving Dayton, Cincinnati, and Greenville Ohio
For a Link Exchange please This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your info

Re: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 4 months ago #55919

Don't forget about voice to text!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Using the handwriting text with stylus pen on galaxy note 10.1 10 years 3 months ago #56335

Thanks! Also, which app would be best for voice recognition?  Is that what you mean by voice to text, Dom?  Would the 10.1 be too big for the field?  I just prefer the larger screen to look at and work on.  Looking forward to your replies!  :)

Mike

Michael Courtemanche

I-Team Home Inspections
www.iteamhomeinspections.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
613-551-2501
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.