• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: File not saving

File not saving 10 years 9 months ago #54313

Has anyone recently have an issue with the computer not saving the HZF file? When I am done I try to save and the window pops up for a second then disappears. Did windows do some update and screw everything up as usual? Help? Just started yesterday doing this on my computer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: File not saving 10 years 9 months ago #54314

its also doing it when I try to load pictures. Window pops up quick then disappears.

Re: File not saving 10 years 9 months ago #54315

Hi Scott,

Give us a call or jump on live support after 9am pst today. It's possible you have a corrupt file. Try running an update just in case. Reboot your computer and then run www.homeinspectorpro.com/dmdocuments/HomeInspectorPro.exe

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: File not saving 10 years 9 months ago #54321

Hey Dom its still doing it after I rebooted and reloaded that link.

Re: File not saving 10 years 9 months ago #54325

Okay you need to jump on live support like I mentioned so my guys can help you out.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: File not saving 10 years 6 months ago #55152

What I am having trouble with is generating a report, then deciding to make a slight change, and then when generating a new report, the changes won't show up in the new report.  Happens about once a week.  Today I finally tried to save to a different file name before publishing, and lost all the work I had done today on the report.  Mad?  Not really, I lost two other reports this week because there is no auto save in this program and my computer shut down causing me to lose the whole report since I originally set it up.  THAT was maddening.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.