• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IPAD or Android Tablets

IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53183

I am confused which is the best way to go. I real want to start to used a tablet but don't know what will be better to use. Of course price is always a concern.  ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53184

The iPad Mini is the best tablet in my opinion unless you want to go Windows and do everything on one device.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53185

What do you mean by windows device? a tablet. That will allow me to complete every thing on one device include email it out?

Re: IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53189

Yes,  Home Inspector Pro was originally designed for Windows tablets. Windows (not counting Windows 8 RT)  is a full operating system. Windows tablets run the full version of HIP. The problem for inspectors has been that they have to get over the handwriting recognition learning curve which many are too impatient to do,  and that they have crummy on board cameras so you need to use a digital camera.

Dominic Maricic

Re: IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53191

are you talking about this tablet    www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-US?WT.mc_id...07376429&WT.search=1

and why would you have to use the pen. wouldn't the drop downs and comments area be good enough?

Re: IPAD or Android Tablets 11 years 1 month ago #53192

The average inspection has about 85% of comments already in HIP. So the pen would be used for new comments. You can use the on screen keyboard too but the pen is faster.

Yes, but the Surface Pro: www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-US/surface-with-windows-8-pro/home , NOT the Surface RT

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.