• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cell phone choice

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 7 months ago #54943

It's BIGGER!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 7 months ago #54945

Great Im going to have to wear suspenders and a belt...

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 7 months ago #54948

Yeah but you won't need glasses!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 3 months ago #56219

I have the note and find it bothersome to take pictures. Maybe its because I take between 150 - 200 per inspection but the process seems slow to me. I find it easier to use the camera.
My problem with the phone is it quite often freezes up on me and I have to wait for it to close and then open it again. Does this sound like I have a lemon for a phone or has anyone else had this problem??
When its working its awesome but I never know if I can trust it.
Any advise on tablets? anyone use the Microsoft tables?.....input please.

Thanks

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
URL: http:/www.edmonton-home-inspector.com
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...
Last Edit: by Tim Armsworthy.

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 3 months ago #56221

Tim. The app is not designed for running more than 30mins. the best thing to do is close out and restart the app. I dont use the camera on my phone for the reports. I just use a separate camera and upload when I get home. Hope that helps. 

Re: Cell phone choice 10 years 3 months ago #56224

Joe. I use a camera as well.
I did not know the app was not designed to run longer than 30 minutes and I'm not sure I understand why!?
I don't know who can do an inspection in 30 minutes, I feel like I'm missing something here. Does everyone using the app restart their phone every 30 minutes?

Title: Corner 2 Corner Inspections - Better Edmonton Home Inspector - Edmonton - Leduc - Sherwood Park
URL: http:/www.edmonton-home-inspector.com
Body:Corner 2 Corner Inspections Edmonton Home Inspector offers better home inspections in Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove by...
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.