• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ipad

Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47138

Well, looks like no handwriting recognition for the next gen ipad, so I guess the Slate 2 is gonna be it for me. Too bad. :-[

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47141

Yes, no native handwriting recognition, but it has native Dictation. Personally, I don't care about the handwriting as I didn't even use it on my older PC tablet, I just used the virtual keyboard.

Please, Dom get an iPad version of the software done!

Julian

Title: Halcyon Home Inspection
URL: www.halcyonhomeinspection.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor, Rohnert Park, Petaluma and surrounding areas of Sonoma County, CA.
URL Path:Santa-Rosa-Home-Inspection.html

Re: Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47155

The Android version is in heavy beta testing right now by about 20 guys. As soon as it's ready (very soon) we'll be full steam ahead on the iPad version (which is already well into the process).

Tom, you're right, I say get the Slate 2. The virtual keyboard just doesn't do it for me and dictation is great but hard to use if the seller or seller's agent are around.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47163

Do you have a timeframe for the iPad version? I will be getting the New iPad shortly after it is released and would be willing to do some Beta testing.

Title: Halcyon Home Inspection
URL: www.halcyonhomeinspection.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor, Rohnert Park, Petaluma and surrounding areas of Sonoma County, CA.
URL Path:Santa-Rosa-Home-Inspection.html

Re: Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47187

I'll post as we get closer!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Ipad 12 years 2 months ago #47273

I pad version please! 

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.