• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion!

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12492

I would like to see a way to send the report to the sellers agent at the same time as the client and their agent.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Gary Evans.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12506

Ok, I'll add this to our to-do list.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12524

When you hover over a comment only certain ones open up, why not make it so all the comments open up? I know you say click on another tab then they open, but then every report  x every tab x every section sure adds up to a lot of extra clicks. Then the other problem with that is my comment sections are short and then you have to use the scroll bar to go up and down. If you grab the divider bar and drag it upwards you do see a longer list but it makes the comments go short again. They do not stay open. You can only do one or the other, I think we would like it to do both, and have the comments open when you hover. Thanks

Added in 2.6.6.8. 5/22/09

Last Edit: by Mark Timpani.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12525

A button or choice that says : include summary or not include summary

Maybe in the "section colors and print order" tab, under bath, attic, kitchen etc., it says summary - then you would click to include it or not.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12527

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Dominic, is there still (or was there ever) on the wish list a third button on the damage panels which will highlight text in a third color on the reports. The third color being for things the client should monitor instead of severe damage. I do not think these items need to populate in the summary, unless they did so in a separate area. I think this will help in noting things without drawing serious attention to them.

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 14 years 11 months ago #12540

It's been discussed. The problem is with the smaller screens it's hard to fit a third box on the right. One thing guys do is they'll put Monitor: or Service:, etc in front of the narrative itself so it shows that way in the report and summary if it was sent to red. We've been going over giving complete color control to comments, the problem is how to allow that and have summary items one color at the same time.

Mark, that's definitely on the to-do list. Right now guys just change the summary title to Client Notes: when they don't want o use it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.