• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion!

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 11 months ago #1108

I would like to see the option of being able to add colored/bold/italics text to any text in the selection panels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ernest Foster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 11 months ago #1112

I would like to see a way to add an invoice to the report using the software, not a cut and paste from Word, etc.  with the ability to mark it paid

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 11 months ago #1183

New suggestion??

I use the circles in photo edit quite a bit but would like to have ovals as well.
Is there a way to make the circles so one can change it to an oval like I do in other programs such as whisper image edit lite?

www.whispersolutions.com/DownloadsImageEditLite.htm

Done 4/19/09 , Version 2.6.6.6

Last Edit: by Michael Larson.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 9 months ago #1846

I would like to see the ability to edit the template so that one can add or delete panels once they have been created.  In other words, I have a template where I set it up with a damage panel and two selection panels.  This brings up the check boxes automatically, but this section of my template just deals with location and type and I do not need the check boxes.  I have numerous observations and Ii would like to be able to go in and edit the template to remove a damage panel leaving everything else intact.  OR an way that we can either have a check box or not a check box within our template sections.  (the checkbox I am talking about is the "functional"; "not functional", etc.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 9 months ago #2012

There are a few ideas I came upon while making my template. 

1.While in the edit template mode, the right hand side (Inspection Side) does not have a scroll bar if your list is long.  It does allow you to add to the list but you can’t view the items. -Added 7/19/08 -Dominic

2.Also while in the edit template mode on the left hand side (menu side) I would like to be able to carry the multi-level list out one more, i.e. 

Folder = Interior
       Living Rooms
              Living Room Doors

Then I could list all the inspection items I would do for the door. 

3.Also it was recommended by an attorney to add another signature line to the contract page.
4.I would like to see a save button in the contract page edit mode.  I would not have known how to save the contract if it hadn’t been told to me.

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...
Last Edit: by John Sopher.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here 15 years 8 months ago #2134

Robert, just make a new panel with the right number of boxes. Go back to the old one, highlight everything you want, copy, paste in the new panel.

Home Inspector
HVAC Systems Design
ITC Level III Thermography - Building Science Thermographer
Thermal Imaging
Serving Clarksville - Nashville TN and the Mid TN area
www.MidTnInspections.com
www.ThermalImagingScan.com
To link to my pages:
www.midtninspections.com/link-submission
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.