• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green tabs don't stay green

Re: Green tabs don't stay green 13 years 1 week ago #40979

Just thought I would let others know that the merge feature is working really well and my report in the field times are much better and my finished product looks great!! ? I lost the redundent Repair & Replace comments on the summary.

Thanks to all that have helped me in critiqing my report, and I especially want to thank Dom for the added features.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
Last Edit: by David Macy.

Re: Green tabs don't stay green 13 years 1 week ago #40987

Glad to hear it Dave.  I've been speeding up my report time as well as I write more and more of my comments.  I'm not yet doing a report on site, but I'm changing my mind on that anyway.  I don't think Dom has enough programming up his sleeve to speed up my anal retentive methods.  This may sound odd, but I actually like producing the report and seeing the finished product.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com

Re: Green tabs don't stay green 13 years 1 week ago #41001

I just compile the selection and damage data on site on my Q1 computer.

I add the photos/illustrations and proof read at home.

I can not see my doing an onsite report.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Green tabs don't stay green 13 years 1 week ago #41004

That's actually one of the reasons I originally asked the question about a "finished" designator of some sort.  I like to do some of the report onsite, but I finish at my office so it would help me to see clearly what tabs I've already completed.

Title: Home Inspection Peoria, IL
URL:  www.aaintegrityhomeinspection.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.