• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does your state required a license?

Re: Does your state required a license? 13 years 8 months ago #34675

Mike, do you get back your L.T. if you give up or lose your license?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...

Re: Does your state required a license? 13 years 8 months ago #34688

Illinois requires a license and your left testicle for home inspections, and nothing for mold, as far as I know.

Ouch!

Bruce, I thought the 4000 sounded extremely high. Your numbers sound more reasonable and I'm sure many of those are part time.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Does your state required a license? 13 years 8 months ago #34693

Here is a link to an alphabetical listing for NC.  Roughly 32 per page and 38 pages equals 1216 licenses.  Not sure where he got 4000? 

Sometimes it seems like there are 4000 of us competing for the few jobs out there.

www.ncdoi.com/OSFM/Engineering/HILB/Docu...ctoryAlphaHI-All.pdf  

Bruce Ramsey, ACI

Re: Does your state required a license? 13 years 8 months ago #34694

Bruce and with that I'm sure many aren't active or only part time. What, maybe 50% active. In Texas I guess we have about 11,000 issued licenses, but I have no idea how many really active.
It was always said in Real Estate 5 or 10 % of RE Agents due 90-95 % of the work/sales. I wonder what the ratio is for Inspectors?  My guess is 30-35 % of Inspectors due 80-85 % of the work. What,s anyone elses take on that?

Title: San Antonio Home Inspections
Site: www.jwkhomeinspections.com
Body: JWK Inspections, San Antonio Home Inspector, Performing Home Inspections in San Antonio & all surrounding areas.
Keywords: San Antonio Home Inspections, New Home Construction Inspections, New Braunfels, Schertz, Home...

Re: Does your state required a license? 13 years 8 months ago #34696

You know the ol rule of thumb, the top 20% do 80% of the work.  That seems to stand true for most anything.

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.