• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 12 question

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6559

Hi Dom
I have the easel and tall wedge theme, and was wondering if the obscure faded area at the top/center section was meant to have a picture, as some clients say when they print the first page they think there is something wrong with their printer settings. If thats the case and I can upload a photo (house) to that section /how do i position it properly/ and upload it
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6561

Hi Mike,

You have clients printing your web page? I'm curious as to why?

I'm not sure which area you're referring to. If you're referring to the middle image, it's supposed to represent 3 images fading together. Do you mean this image? www.buywisehomeinspections.com/sites/all...mages/banner-top.jpg

Let me know!

Dominic

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6563

Hi Dom
actually close friends that wany to help critique for me but yes the blended faded area in the center/ thanks
mike

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6568

Got it. Yes that faded area is part of design. You can replace the image with another if you'd like. Go to Themes->Configure (next to your theme) to view the size requirements needed for the image replacing the center image.

Dominic Maricic

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6571

Hi Dom
thanks but does that (250x800 pix) mean the easel goes to or just the fogged middle section/ mabe i should go for a different theme /
thanks
mike

Theme 12 question 15 years 2 months ago #6572

Hi Mike,

That includes the easel. You could edit the image to incorporate what's already there and add more to it. I think it's a good looking theme (we've received a lot of compliments on it). I don't think you need to worry about what it looks like when it's printed. It's what is on screen that matters!

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.