• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is anyone using the new Wordpress themes?

Is anyone using the new Wordpress themes? 7 years 6 months ago #63204

Just curious.  I'd like to see what you're creating and I have a few questions.

Here's mine:  homeinspectorstylertexas.homeinspectorsites.com

I've been working on it these past few days.  I broke my foot and have a lot of "down" time while I'm not inspecting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Is anyone using the new Wordpress themes? 7 years 6 months ago #63205

It looks good Bruce - nice job!

I put my site together a few years ago using Dreamweaver, it has served its purpose, but I've been looking for some alternative that are more modern and streamlined. 

Re: Is anyone using the new Wordpress themes? 7 years 6 months ago #63208

Thanks.  I hope to get it launched here in a few days.  Years ago I created a site with MS Publisher (if you can believe it) and it worked well until IE 3 or 4 came out and rendered it weird.  In a fit of desperation, I found Dominic and had him host all of my sites for the last several years.  I really like these new looks and hope he comes out with some more.  I'm used to the old server themes and how to work in them, but this new stuff of wordpress is not hard.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.