• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose?

Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 8 months ago #58289

Dom,

Are you creating any new themes or will your staff create and work with each inspector to create their own unique theme.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 8 months ago #58322

We have a new website hosting system launching soon with all new themes. We can have custom themes built for you too. The cost would vary on what you were looking for.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 8 months ago #58325

By soon you mean when? If I sign up and but the full package in 2-3 weeks will I get that option.

Re: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 8 months ago #58329

You can purchase the software today if you wanted but not start your website until the new platform is launched. The two systems are independent of each other.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 6 months ago #58829

I hope you hurry up. I am in need of a new site. :)
do you have an ETA?

Knoxville TN Home Inspector
Fogarty Home Inspection Services
Professional mold and radon testing of east Tn
Professional home and commercial inspections of Knoxville
www.homeinspectorknoxville.com
Title: Home Inspector Knoxville
Meta Keywords- Knoxville home inspection, Oak Ridge TN home inspector,...

Re: Are there going to be New Themes or will you create a custom one if we choose? 9 years 6 months ago #58837

A few more weeks. HIP 4 has delayed getting all our new web hosting servers up. It's quite frustrating for me as I spent 6 months on it and I have it 95% done and begging to be finished. All the HIP 4 issues are almost wrapped up. As soon as I get the latest Mac version done I can get back to the hosting.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.