• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Switching Themes

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46408

Dominic,

I'm tinkering with switching themes and I've logged in, selected a theme, selected it as a default, clicked configure, logged out, etc...

The theme will switch, but if I log back in, the theme reverts to my current one.  what am I doing wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46410

Go to My Account in your Navigation menu and change your personal theme too (affects you but not the public).

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46417

You don't have any stock pictures that large that look more like east Texas and less like California, do you?  I've also been trying to upload my logo which is roughly the same size.  Again, I'm clicking under Themes, "upload theme header image".  Not working.  Obviously my fault.  It's been so long since I've done anything like this to one of my sites.

Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46418

Sorry.  I'm at theme 15

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46419

Same steps, doesn't matter which theme you're on. You might need to do a shift-refresh too.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Switching Themes 12 years 2 months ago #46422

still not working...at least not with my logo.  trying to find some equivalent sized images online of Tyler or east Texas, maybe that'll work.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.