• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 11 (Night skyline)

Theme 11 (Night skyline) 15 years 6 months ago #2762

Theme 11 has been updated to allow the 3 images it has to be replaced with your own image (just make sure they are the same size). You can replace the logo in the top left, the night skyline image across the top and the home page image of the 3 homes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 11 (Night skyline) 14 years 11 months ago #11165

Theme 11 has been updated to allow the 3 images it has to be replaced with your own image (just make sure they are the same size). You can replace the logo in the top left, the night skyline image across the top and the home page image of the 3 homes.

Ok, need some help replacing the images.

I have a jpeg that I stitched together of my local skyline to replace the default skyline. How do I make this happen...I have navigated to Themes>Configure>Upload New Theme Header Image>Choose File and it shows the file, I then "save configuration" but nothing changes with the Header Image and I do not receive any error message.

Also would like to replace the INACHI logo on the top left of the page with my own logo, but my logo is not square...it is rectangular in shape. Any advice?

<b>HomePoint Inspections</b>
Memphis Home Inspector
www.aMemphisHomeInspector.com
www.HomePointInspection.com
<b>Body/Desc:</b> Performing Home Inspections in Memphis, Germantown, Cordova, and Collierville TN. Call 901-352-0555
<b>State:</b>...
Last Edit: by Derek Littlejohn.

Re: Theme 11 (Night skyline) 14 years 11 months ago #11168

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Try making blocks and then place them in these locations. I haven't looked at your site but here's an exmaple. Place your logo into a block. Then place that block in the position of the NACHI logo. If you don't want the NACHI logo to show, disable it, and only your logo will be there.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Theme 11 (Night skyline) 14 years 11 months ago #11172

Also, how do you add a logo/icon that shows on the browsers address bar (the icon next to "http://", I don't know its technical name) instead of the default "green guy" from HIP?

<b>HomePoint Inspections</b>
Memphis Home Inspector
www.aMemphisHomeInspector.com
www.HomePointInspection.com
<b>Body/Desc:</b> Performing Home Inspections in Memphis, Germantown, Cordova, and Collierville TN. Call 901-352-0555
<b>State:</b>...

Re: Theme 11 (Night skyline) 14 years 11 months ago #11174

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0

Also, how do you add a logo/icon that shows on the browsers address bar (the icon next to "http://", I don't know its technical name) instead of the default "green guy" from HIP?

Try this thread..... www.homeinspectorpro.com/inspector-forum...-Themes/779-Favicon/

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Theme 11 (Night skyline) 14 years 11 months ago #11206

Derek, make sure the replacement header image is the exact size required as listed under Theme->Configuration.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.