• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 13

Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41250

Any word on the header and footer issue for theme 13. The footer will not move to left justify. The header logo needs to be bigger and move to the left, where that big empty space is. Is it possible?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41253

I thought you decided to use the logo where you have Duane's picture right now. The footer is purposely centered. You'll notice on all themes it's either left justified, centered or right justified. We can override it on just this theme though if you want. For these kind of special request though it's best to submit a ticket to the Help Desk that way it'll be in the queue to get worked on. Make sure to list what site it's for too as I'll have Dan take care of it for you.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41263

He wants both his picture and logo on the site. I thought of using the mission statement for the logo and it would work. Don't you think it looks funny with that blank space to the left of the current logo?

What about the footer?

I will submit a ticket

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41281

I actually think the blank space above Duane looks good, but everyone see's things differently!

Dominic Maricic

Re: Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41287

Any suggestions for getting his logo in there that will look good?

Re: Theme 13 12 years 10 months ago #41291

What did it look like in a block above his image?

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.