• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changing Theme or background

Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39787

Hello Dom,
          I have two sites with you with different URL's. I would like to change my older site www.7countyhomeinspection.com with a new look and can not see anywhere on the old site how I can change background coloring like I can on the new one. I would like to actually have my old site use the same theme as my new one www.homeinspectorsminneapolis.com , but do not see that theme available when I look under my old site. I am also curious about changing the old over to a new theme. Will I loose information and how much modification will be needed. Or will the program automatically enter information? Thank you! :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Title: Home Inspectors Boise
www.7countyhomeinspection.com
Body and Meta: A certified Boise Home Inspector offering home inspections in Boise, Meridian and Nampa. Call 208-982-5335
Meta Tags: Boise Home Inspector, Boise Home Inspection, Home Inspectors Meridian, Meridian Home Inspectors, Nampa Home...

Re: Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39793

Hi Rob,

That's theme 23. You won't lose any information, the site just changes the 'look.'  You might need to move a few blocks around though.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39794

That what I thought, but my 23 (on the old site) when I pull it up on my website looks completely different. There is a picture of a skyscraper on left and some sort of easel on the right and some distant picture in the middle. Nothing like the 23 that the new site has? I show 27 themes on the old site but none of them are like the 23 of the new site.

Body and Meta: A certified Boise Home Inspector offering home inspections in Boise, Meridian and Nampa. Call 208-982-5335
Meta Tags: Boise Home Inspector, Boise Home Inspection, Home Inspectors Meridian, Meridian Home Inspectors, Nampa Home...

Re: Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39795

In fact Theme 12 and 23 show Identical on my original site.

Re: Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39796

I went and switched it just to see and it shows like what I wanted, so it was just the image under the themes that was incorrect.

Re: Changing Theme or background 13 years 6 days ago #39798

Hey Dominic,
          I switched over my site and am still working on some things. I ran into an issue with the mission statement and changing the color scheme, as well as being able to change some of the colors on the site like I can with the new one. I am not able to change the mission statements font and background color. It is very hard to read. On the new site under Theme and configure I can change all sorts of colors (which I did) but on the older site I do not have access to those changes under Theme and configure? Is there a way I can change the colors on the mission statement to make it easier to read, it is too faint!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.