• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 26 New Header

Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29845

I decided to drop the rotating picture idea and go conventional.  I think this way is so much better.  Take a look boys and tell me what you think.

www.calgaryinspections.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"There is no such thing as the perfect house"

Re: Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29850

Looks good. Only think I'd work is the text under the AmeriSpec logo, it's a little funny.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29860

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Looks nice Fred.  A few questions, one, did you inspect those houses? Doesn't matter, just curious. Two, are you trying to sell the house or inspect it? The reason I ask is that all your images in the header are perfect photos of homes or rooms. Why not show some defects that you will be finding for your client. Show them what you will be doing for them. I recently changed my header and went in the defect direction and have garnered more results, as the client sees right away what you are about. I am not saying it's the only way, but something to think about.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...
Last Edit: by Ian Niquette.

Re: Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29863

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Never mind Fred, it appears I was seeing your old header. The new one looks better than what you had previously.

Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.

Re: Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29866

The one thing I find on the board here is guys are using some elements in the wrong direction.  A header is first and foremost an indication the client is in the right place.  You don't have to sell the client with your header.  If they made it to your site they are not going to leave due to a poor header.  Once they get there you have to keep them there.  It is also partially a navigation tool.  Dom was kind enough to break up the two for us but some webpages use the nav bar in the header as it appears on every page. 

Ian the reason I made the new one is that I want to convey to my clients we are here to help their family and their perfect house.  Your pictures  of defects are good I would just be concerned with scaring some new fresh young people off. 

I think a lot about what I do before I do it. I find the new header has given me a new look that will help people see we are not just their to find defects in their house.  We are there to find defects and information for them to make the right decisions. There is a time and place to show off your good inspecting work. 

I am not gonna sit here and tell you I am an internet guru and I know everything but I have has training in this type of thing and this is why it is taking me like a couple months and many rewrites to get this site right.

"There is no such thing as the perfect house"

Re: Theme 26 New Header 14 years 2 weeks ago #29888

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry, I was taking a look and telling you what I thought.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.