• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 26 Upload Top Image:

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32168

What do you mean by out of alignment? Once you're looking at the page listing all blocks, make sure your new block is listed in the header location by clicking the drop down box next to it as Ian suggested.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32169

I created a new block and wrote the text homespecs,LLC
                                                        310 457 3887
Went into the page that lists all blocks, saw the new block, clicked on header, I see the text at the top of page . Homespecs is centered, # is off to the far left
Nothing shows up on the web page?

Page title: Homespecs,LLC
URL:www.Homespecs.com
Body text: Providing quality home inspections in Los Angeles, Ventura Counties and San Fernando Valley.
Meta tag keywords: home inspectors in Los Angeles, Neil Ray, creia, home inspectors in Santa Monica, home inspectors in Pacific Palisades, home...

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32171

When you're back on the block page, what does the drop down box next the the block called header say?

Dominic Maricic

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32172

I created a block named header test the drop down box says header. Ther are blocks called header text and header images that were already created. I have not altered those

Body text: Providing quality home inspections in Los Angeles, Ventura Counties and San Fernando Valley.
Meta tag keywords: home inspectors in Los Angeles, Neil Ray, creia, home inspectors in Santa Monica, home inspectors in Pacific Palisades, home...

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32174

Make sure you're on theme 26 when you're on the blocks page (list is across the top of the page). I see that the header block has <none> in the drop down box. Once you change it to header you need to go to the bottom of the page and submit for it to save.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Theme 26 Upload Top Image: 13 years 11 months ago #32186

Finally, I got it. Thanks so much for the help. I will continue playing with this, I am sure that I will have more questions. :D

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.