• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: View all themes in one place

Re: View all themes in one place 15 years 11 months ago #913

I think Dominic & the Beta team did a great job in finding clitches and helping in making Home Inspector Pro website Best in the business. With a very professional look in every page makes the Inspector look more professional.

Dominic will even be along side with you guys if you ever have any questions about the site, like he helped me, with out a problem, thats why I joined his Beta team to help find what we need to assist Dominic with his services..

With more Themes coming little by little I think it's going to cover a major Market in the web industry with Inspectors, purchasing Homeinspectorpro's products.

Good luck everyone..and Thank you Dominic for your hard work and commitment.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: View all themes in one place 15 years 11 months ago #915

Thanks for your help Aram. Its been great having you guys giving feed back. Pretty much every person using the website on the beta team has been providing invaluable feedback. Its much easier to spot issues when theres more eyes on the project!

Like you said, theres more themes and features to come!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: View all themes in one place 15 years 4 days ago #10196

Dominic,

If you decide to switch a theme do have to transfer all your info over manually or will the info conform to your new theme? If this has already been posted somewhere I apologize just point me in the direction and I will go and check it out.

Thanks

Frank

Certified Home and Termite Inspector in Lancaster, Logan,Carroll,Circleville,Columbus Ohio
Body: Certified Home and Termite Inspector serving Lancaster,Circleville,Carroll,Columbus,Ohio
www.phillipsinspectionservices.com
Mta Des Samez Body...

Re: View all themes in one place 15 years 4 days ago #10204

It'll all switch over. The only thing you might need to change is block positions. Change it under My Account and it will only affect you and not the public view. Make sure to change your My Account theme back to match the default when you're done.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: View all themes in one place 15 years 4 days ago #10216

Thanks again,

Frank

Certified Home and Termite Inspector in Lancaster, Logan,Carroll,Circleville,Columbus Ohio
Body: Certified Home and Termite Inspector serving Lancaster,Circleville,Carroll,Columbus,Ohio
www.phillipsinspectionservices.com
Mta Des Samez Body...

Re: View all themes in one place 12 years 11 months ago #40184

Dom is there a place to DL all the headers? I need the header for theme 18, and I tried view background image but it shows nothing.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.