• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown)

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 15 years 1 month ago #9617

My wife is the best, but your a close second!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 15 years 1 month ago #9622

Hey, I did it!! Check out my new header. I am thinking maybe I should do one with the inspector image in the header?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 15 years 1 month ago #9629

Looks very sharp Michael! If you can get the Inspection , Education, Consultation in there using a block with the same look, do it so that Google can read the text. If not , it still looks great!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 15 years 1 month ago #9645

I am gonna try that. Dominic do you have the same header, but with the inspector in it?

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 15 years 1 month ago #9678

That's the original site. Just reset to the default image , right click on it and save it. Or take it from www.homeinspectorpro.biz

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Theme 4 (2 shades of brown) 14 years 7 months ago #19621

Dominic,  Based on the way Michael has his:  with the logo on the left side (header block?) how did he get the inspection, consulation to space out and march down like that?

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.