• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Themes Board

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28263

Domonic,

Any new themes in the works?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Eric Williams
Pro Home Inspections

TITLE: Pro Home Inspections
URL: www.prohomeinspection.net
BODY: Pro Home Inspections is a BBB acredited, Illinois licensed and insured home inspection and radon testing service. We cover Wheaton, Naperville, Aurora, Lombard, Chicago and all surrounding areas....

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28335

Yes, we have 12 more in the works that will be released with the new version of our sites.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28336

Great,  Looking forward to seeing them

Eric Williams
Pro Home Inspections

TITLE: Pro Home Inspections
URL: www.prohomeinspection.net
BODY: Pro Home Inspections is a BBB acredited, Illinois licensed and insured home inspection and radon testing service. We cover Wheaton, Naperville, Aurora, Lombard, Chicago and all surrounding areas....

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28338

• Bert de Haan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If it is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
  • Thank you received: 0
Do I choose a theme solely based on the looks or are there themes that are better for certain things than other themes?

Bert de Haan
www.KitchenerWaterlooHomeInspector.ca
Benchmark Home Inspection Services Kitchener-Wateroo and Guelph area Home Inspection
Serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Orangeville, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.
Keywords: Kitchener-Waterloo home inspector, Guelph home inspection,...

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28340

Each theme has it's own areas you can put content, it's own look and other unique qualities. The nice thing is you can change themes at any time and all your content moves with them. You can also swap out images so for example I've seen a single theme used for mold inspectors, pest inspectors, home inspectors, plumbers, etc.

Start out focusing on content, then work on the theme and other items.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 1 month ago #28491

O.K.- Stick a fork in me, I'm done.  I think I'm not designed to design.  I can't seem to get my logo on the template (any template).  When it loads, it covers most of the page.  Then, I can't clear the big picture and start over.  It gives a warning "argument #1 is not an array in bla bla bla.  Help!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.