• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Themes Board

Re: Themes Board 14 years 8 months ago #18817

Mike, I think the header looks pretty good. I am impressed that you were able to do that with GIMP. I had grand ideas about a custom header and a new logo until I tried to learn GIMP. That program is a deal breaker! I tried the you tube help videos and all.

If you want I can give it a try for you, you will have to send me the images you want in the header. Send me a message and we can discuss it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #21082

Where can we DL all the themes headers? I know there is a page on the home page wor website images, but all the themes are not there. Is there another location?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #21113

Well you can download any image by right clicking on it in FF and clicking save image. I had started uploading special PSD's to the website image location and there's some here in the message boards theme section. If I'm missing one let me know and I'll upload it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #21151

Well, I wanted to be able to get them in PSD, so I can play with them in GIMP. I am not sure I can convert the JPEG to a PSD.

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #21169

You can but you won't have layers. I'll have to look through my files and see how many I have as PSD's.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Themes Board 14 years 7 months ago #21171

Ok great, I like playing with the layers.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.