• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add Company Logo

Add Company Logo 14 years 10 months ago #13326

I am trying to post an image beside my company title on my web page(all pages look the same on top of page) but am unable to do so. I go to Site Information and there is just room to put in the name of site and that's it. When I open the web site on my Mac, everything appears normal. I open the site using a PC, and there is a square with a small x where I want my image to go. What am I doing wrong. My site is: www.santacruzhomeinspection.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Add Company Logo 14 years 10 months ago #13329

Hi Joe,

Glad to see you on the boards :) And nice car!

To add an image, click on Themes, click Configure next to your theme, then click on the browse button next to your logo and submit!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Add Company Logo 14 years 10 months ago #13352

This worked great !   Thanks, Dominic.

Last Edit: by Joe Mathieu.

Re: Add Company Logo 10 years 9 months ago #53896

Does that still work that way now? I'm just getting started, but it doesn't seem that simple. Maybe I'm just slow,  I got the logo to show, but I can't do anything with it like move it around, change the colors to fit the site, or enlarge it.

Mark Smith/Owner

Title:House To Home Inspections LLC
Url: www.housetohomellc.com
url path: upland-home-inspections.html
Body: Upland Home Inspections performs home inspections in Upland, Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange Counties and all of Southern California....

Re: Add Company Logo 10 years 9 months ago #53897

That's how easy it is to put it in the default place. You can change colors and everything else in the same place. If you want to put it elsewhere check out the blocks tutorials.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.