• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme 3 is Done

Theme 3 is Done 16 years 2 months ago #436

Theme 3 is done. You can find it under themes called HI_Theme3. It's the red background theme. Have any comments on it? Let me know! When you click on Theme configuration and upload your logo it will appear on the right side of the theme. Make sure that the logo is not taller than 150 pixels. You probably want it to be transparent, but it doesn't have to be.

Note, I am jumping around while working on the themes. A few are up but not 100% done yet. I'll update here as I finish them.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Last Edit: by Dominic Maricic.

Re: Theme 3 is Done 16 years 2 months ago #440

Hi Dominic:

I looked at theme 3 and now I can't change it back. The page is too wide and the right colum with the admin log in is not available. I can see part of it. On the other hand I really don't like the RED.

Patrick

Patrick Wiseman
PJC Home Inspections LLC
Washingtonville, NY 10992 www.wisemanhomeinspections.com
Home Inspections in Monroe, Middletown, Newburgh, Orange, and Ulster Counties, New York

Re: Theme 3 is Done 16 years 2 months ago #441

Hi Patrick,

The admin login has actually been removed. There's a link in the footer that says "Admin Login" that is much more discrete and doesn't clog up the page.

I'll be creating a blue version soon as well.

I'll switch your theme back to the default so you can choose something else.

Dominic

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.