• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mobile Friendly?

Re: Mobile Friendly? 8 years 10 months ago #61134

Thanks Jeffrey.  I'm not sure I understand (still), but I get what you're saying.  I've got an email into Dominic about another issue with my site.  After that I'll send a request to Dan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Re: Mobile Friendly? 8 years 10 months ago #61135

Okay Bruce, try this on for size... There is nothing wrong with your website, thus no need to change templates. It simply needs some additional coding to allow it to show on Mobile the way Google says it should! Contact Dan so he can insert the coding that's needed.

Good luck!

Jeffrey R. Jonas
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FB: www.facebook.com/MN.Home.Inspector

www.JRJConsultants.net
www.OwatonnaHomeInspector.com
www.MinnesotaCommercialBuildingInspections.com

URL: www.owatonnahomeinspector.com
Title: Critical Eye Property Inspections
Description: Providing...

Re: Mobile Friendly? 8 years 10 months ago #61136

Thanks.  I sent you an email about my hosting company changing servers.

Thompson Property Inspection
www.TylerHomeInspector.com
www.ThompsonPropertyInspection.com
Home Inspections in Tyler, Lindale, Bullard, Whitehouse, Mineola and East Texas.
Tyler Home Inspector, Whitehouse Home Inspector, Smith County Home Inspector, Tyler Texas Home Inspections...

Mobile Friendly? 4 years 5 months ago #66450

Just restarting this feed for anyone still interested. Mobile-friendly sites are a MUST today and you don't know how much business you may be leaving on the table until it starts coming in! Most themes today are mobile-friendly, but not all. It is important to make sure you are using a hosting platform that accommodates both.

Sterling
Home Inspection Newark
www.homeinspectionnewark.com

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.