• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Header/Slogan area

Re: Header/Slogan area 10 years 2 months ago #56696

Dom - When I go into Site Configuration, the Slogan box is empty. Or is it supposed to be empty and I just enter a new slogan?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Header/Slogan area 10 years 2 months ago #56700

OK, Dom.  I figured it out. I had the text in white along with my logo block and didn't see it.
Next, is it possible to write something below the thin gray line under my slogan. Also, can I eliminate the little bit of blue above my logo and take it to the top just under the address bar?
Thanks!

Re: Header/Slogan area 10 years 2 months ago #56711

Instead of using the mission statement field just create a block exactly how you want it and insert it in the header.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Header/Slogan area 9 years 10 months ago #57930

I'm new to HIP and consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to this kind of stuff; however, the format used to create and modify website templates is not the most user friendly. I've been struggling with customizing my website for about 3-4 days now. I haven't even touched on the  content, which seems to be the easiest portion to configure but the header images, logos and blocks is quite confusing.

Luis E. Velez Jr.
Certified Home Inspector
www.Royalpropertyinspections.com
www.oakland-home-inspector.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Header/Slogan area 9 years 10 months ago #57935

Hi Luis,

I'd be glad to help but you didn't ask any specific questions. Make sure to look over the videos. Shoot us a question on the help desk, live chat or call in tomorrow and we can walk you through any questions you have.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.