• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3 hours in front of computer, almost nothing done

3 hours in front of computer, almost nothing done 10 years 7 months ago #54397

Have you ever questioned your ability? 3 hours on my new website and practically nothing done, no clue, watched tutorials, still can't figure it out..... Frustrated, stepping away. Am I alone here? Calling support later after my meltdown goes away, don't hang up on me!

Chuck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 3 hours in front of computer, almost nothing done 10 years 7 months ago #54398

Hi Chuck,

The most important thing is to focus ONLY on the content of the site in the beginning. Figuring out what you want to say is hard enough. Don't mix it up with the look as well. You can always change the theme later. Look through websites of other inspectors in and outside your area to get ideas. DON'T copy their content but use it to help figure out what you want to say. Then click Edit at the top of each page, and start writing!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: 3 hours in front of computer, almost nothing done 10 years 7 months ago #54408

Starting to get the hang of it.....Patients is key! Thanks

Re: 3 hours in front of computer, almost nothing done 10 years 7 months ago #54463

No problem, glad to help. It'll all pay off when you're on the first page of Google and the calls start rolling in!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.